Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kaitlyn's New Glasses

Here are a few pictures of Kaitlyn's new glasses. I feel so sorry for her having to wear them and the patch, but if it will help strengthen her eye it will all be worth it!!





7 comments:

majorfam said...

Love her heart! She actually looks so grown up with her glasses on.

Mrs. Goebel said...

I have to agree with Allie! She looks so grown up!! And it looks like she's learned to hold back the "cheese" so you can see her beautiful eyes when she smiles! Oh I miss that girl!

Tonya said...

She looks so cute with her glasses! I'm really impressed with her, Nathan would never be able to leave them alone! :D

Jill said...

She looks so adorable with her glasses! :)

The Joneses said...

She actually looks really cute in glasses :)

rlrlrfamily said...

She is way cute in glasses. Praying that this will resolve the problem.
We miss you so much!

Mrs. Goebel said...

Um yes...if Derek has no other more beneficial (ie getting his masters) options...I will convince him for DC! lol I actually really like the idea of living up there! Expescially during the winter!