Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Love Your Blog...

I got a "I love your blog" award from Allie and I have to answer the following questions with a one word response, then I have to tag three friends who have a blog that I love.

1. Where is your phone?: the desk in the kitchen
2. Where is your significant other?: downstairs
3 .Your hair color?: mystery
4. Your Mother?: Christian
5. Your Father?: wisdom
6. Your favorite thing?: Jesus
7. Your dream last night?: forgot
8. Your dream/goal?: lots
9. The room your in?: my bedroom
10. Your hobby?: baking
11. Your fear?: spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?: Texas
13. Where were you last night?: Five Guys
14. What you're not?: perfectionist
15. One of your wish-list items?: Spin bike
16. Where you grew up?: Texas
17. The last thing you ate?: dinner
18. What are you wearing?: clothes
19. Your TV?: off
20. Your pet?: Abby/Maddie
21. Your computer?: HP
22. Your mood?: content
23. Missing someone?: friends/sisters
24. Your car?: Expedition
25. Something you're not wearing?: shoes
26. Favorite store?: Gymobree
27. Your Summer?: hot
28. Love someone?: Jon
29. Your favorite color?: purple
30. When was the last time you laughed?: today
31. Last time you cried?: yesterday


Now, it's my turn to tag three people whose blog I love, so I am going to pick Amy, Jessica and Lori. Have fun!

No comments: