Jon and I decided that both kids hair was looking a little shaggy, so while we were at the mall on Saturday, we thought we would go and get their hair cut. Miles hair was growing so fast that it was almost in his eyes and Kate had never had a haircut before and her hair was just growing on the sides but not really in the back. So we had them trim up each of the kiddos hair and they came out looking unbelievably cute!! I love their new do's, Kate looks so pretty and Miles looks like a little boy and not really a baby any more.










3 comments:
aww. how cute! they even tamed Kate's curls! I miss you guys, and your babies!
Precious! Miles does look older already in that picture...Kate looks so proud of her big girl hair cut!
I am amazed that you got them to sit still for that long!! That's awesome! I don't think I could get Bella to do that...
Post a Comment