Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kaitlyn's First Day of Preschool




Talking to daddy before leaving for school.


Today was such a bitter sweet day for me, my baby girl started preschool. It was hard for me to drop her off but she just walked right in her class and started looking at all the toys. She is growing up too fast! She loved her school though and can't wait to go back again tomorrow.
While Kate was at school it gave me a chance to get Miles into the Dr for his 12 month check up.
The doctor said he looked great!
Weight- 20 lbs 10 oz - 25%tile
Height- 31 in -95%tile
Head Circumference- 19 in -90%tile

2 comments:

majorfam said...

She is such a big girl! I am glad that she likes school.

The Joneses said...

aw.. first day of school! :) I'm glad she likes it, but I know it must be hard on you... I can't imagine!
Hope you're doing good!