Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Finally a new post!

Well it has been about a month since I last blogged, and boy have we been busy!! As most of you know we moved to Virginia, and only 7 days after moving went on a trip to Texas for 10 days to visit family. So needless to say, July and August have flown by for me! I love our new house, but miss our friends and family so much. It is so weird to not know anyone in the town that you live in. I know that Jon and I will meet people and that it will just take time. We are looking for a church and a school to get Kaitlyn into, I think she would greatly benefit from a preschool, and it would help me have a little time to grocery shop with one kid or clean the house. Our house is still a work in progress but is coming along nicely. I will post more pictures once things are more in order. Anyway here are a few pics of things we have done this past month. We miss our Kings Bay family so much, look into shore tours in DC!!


















The Kitchen (a mess in the picture but looks much better now!)
















Miles had a birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa's while
we were in Texas.


















Kate riding the carosel with Oompa













Jon and I celebrated
our 5th Anniversary!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The house looks awesome! I will give you a call sometime soon now that you are back. Miss you!

majorfam said...

I am soooo proud! Love the house...very jealous! MIles and Kate look like they had a great time in Texas. I miss them so much. You look so pretty in your picture...I told everyone about the fortune cookie...they were way impressed!

Jill said...

I LOVE YOUR HOUSE! Can I move in? Hehe :) Great new picture of you and John...sorry you are missing everyone in KB :(