Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The National Zoo

One of our first little trips into DC since moving here was taking the kids to the National Zoo. For those of you who have never been to it, it was awesome, you have to go see it! I couldn't believe it when I was looking up their website and saw it was FREE!!! This zoo was amazing, the animals, the terrain, and how much they have there. The kids loved it and we did too, needless to say we plan to take full advantage of it while we live here!



2 comments:

majorfam said...

oh how fun! Kaitlyn was actually sitting in the stroller in one of the pictures! Was she tired? Miss you!

Tonya said...

I love the zoo! You guys have to take advantage of the Smithsonian Musuems as well, they're so much fun and free as well. Nathan LOVED the Natural History one.