Saturday, February 27, 2010

36 weeks!

I know I have been super lazy about posting lately, so here is the newest picture of me and baby Trevor. This was taken today at exactly 36 weeks. I have my c-section scheduled for March 22nd so that is only 3 weeks from Monday!!! We are all so excited, Kaitlyn especially can't wait, she asks me just about everyday if it is time for Trevor to come out yet. I am actually hoping this little guy will want to join us even sooner than my scheduled date because I feel huge and am just so done being pregnant!

2 comments:

Mrs. Goebel said...

you look fantastic! :) I know you're tired of being pregnant and just want him in your arms instead of in your belly...but pregnancy suits you! :)

majorfam said...

You honestly look beautiful! But I am sure you are SOOOO ready for Trevor to be here. I can not wait to meet him!