Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Here Comes Baby #3!!!

Well, I am pregnant again with baby #3!!! I am almost 5 weeks and have my first appointment August 28th. We are very excited (and a little nervous about having 3) but I know God will get us through it. Now we are just praying for a very healthy pregnancy for me and for the baby. As far as the gender, Jon and I really don't care either way, I think either would be great! But Kaitlyn wants a sister and when asked if she would want another brother, she says "no mommy, I already have a brother, his name is Miles" :)

9 comments:

majorfam said...

YEAH!!!! I am going with girl! SOOO excited!

rlrlrfamily said...

Congratulations! When's the due date? Will you find out the sex or be surprised this time around?

Kaitlyn is wise beyond her years---at least from my personal experience of having two brothers. :)

Tonya said...

Congratulations!! So my dream was only about six months early ;)

Skylar Apple said...

Wow! How exciting, Jill!!! I'm so happy for you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am excited for you! You are such a good mommy!

The Scogin Family said...

Woo hoo!!! So excited for you!!! :) We'll have to come back and visit after the baby's born!!!

Us said...

Yay!!!! Congrats Jill!!!!! And i'm so glad that Allie and the girls get to come visit you all!

Stacey said...

Congrats! So exciting!

Heidi Treen said...

So glad to hear this joyful news! What a special time of life! Congrats!!!!!