Well it has been forever since I have blogged, life here has been so busy! We actually just got back from a trip to Texas to see mine and Jon's parents and we also go to see my sister Jennifer, her husband Jason and their kids. Kaitlyn LOVED getting to play with her cousins, I wish we lived closer so they would be able to see each other more often. We had a blast, the kids had so much fun that Kaitlyn told my mom that she didn't want to leave TX, she wanted to stay with nana. Well Jon and I are hoping to move back there in about a year when we get out of the navy, so we went to look at some new neighborhoods that they are building in The Woodlands and we found a house that we loved!! We talked to the lady about it and she said that in about a year they will start building in phase II of that neighborhood so that we may be just in time to be able to build a house there. So now we are just praying that Jon will be able to find a job there because we both love the area, schools, parks, and most of all that we would FINALLY be close to family!! Well, here are a few pictures from our trip, these were taken at my Aunt Judy's house. The kids loved it there, they had so much room to run around and they got to ride the horse and play on the tractor.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Long time no blog...
Sweet Levi
Kaitlyn and Sydney riding the horse
Dirty little girl
Kaitlyn and Nana at the airport with the Houston Cow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Kaitlyn's hair is crazy long and wild! I LOVE it. I miss those kids. NOOOOO Woodlands, come to KY! I am just kidding, well not really:) Anyways, that is awesome you found a area and house you loved. You will have to email pictures/website or whatever. You know how much I love that stuff.
Miss you!
Post a Comment