Here is something fun to read and you might learn a thing or two about me and Jon.
♥ What are your middle names? Miles & Marie
♥ How long have you been together? Together since 2002 Married since 2003
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? We started dating ... that's how we got to know each other. :)
♥ Who asked who out? We were kind of set up by a friend to go to the movies together.
♥ How old are each of you? We are both 26
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? Probably equal, we don't live near any of them.
♥ Do you have any children together? Kaitlyn(3yrs) & Miles (19mos)
♥ Do you have any pets? Two dogs Maddie and Abby (named after a goaltender David Aebischer who played for Jon's Avalanche)
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Jon leaving to go out to sea has been by far the hardest situation for us.
♥ Did you go to the same school? no. I would have never dated him in high school! :)
♥ Are you from the same home town? nope... I grew up in The Woodlands, TX and he grew up in Antioch, CA
♥ Who is the smartest? JON!! by far. but i have the 'social' smarts... does that count?
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Me
♥ Where is the farthest you two have traveled together as a couple? We went to Cancun for our honeymoon...so that is as far as a couple that we have traveled, but Jon has been so many places!
♥ Who has the craziest exes? Me definitely! In fact I had one that still called me even AFTER I was married!
♥ Who has the worst temper? Probably me, Jon is pretty easy going.
♥ Who does the cooking? Me, unless it involves the grill.
♥ Who is more social? oh ME! Jon is catching on though. :)
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Me... I like things picked up and organized
♥ Who is more stubborn? Probably me. but he's pretty hard headed too... which makes for stubborn kids.
♥ Who hogs the bed? I guess I do, I know I hog the sheets for sure!!
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Jon. he leaves for work by 6:30
♥ Where was your first date? We went to the movies to see The Sum of all Fears
♥ Who has the bigger family?I do definitely, just because of the kids, we have 8 kids on my side and none on his.
♥ Do you get flowers often? Maybe once a month or so, Jon knows how much I love having fresh flowers on the counter in the kitchen and how much it cheers me up.
♥ How do you spend the holidays? Since our parents live so close to each other, we usually have two Thanksgivings and two Christmas' that way we get to see both families for both holidays (even though it is super crazy doing that!)
♥ How long did it take to get serious? About a day... no , really about 2 or 3 months.
♥ Who eats more? Jon eats more... and I don't know how he stays so skinny!
♥ Who does the laundry? Me
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Jon by far! His major in college was computer science.
♥Was it love at first sight? Actually no, when I first saw him I told my friend he was way too short for me!! But once I got to know him he won me over.
Loved you once, Love you still
Always have, always will!
♥ Did you go to the same school? no. I would have never dated him in high school! :)
♥ Are you from the same home town? nope... I grew up in The Woodlands, TX and he grew up in Antioch, CA
♥ Who is the smartest? JON!! by far. but i have the 'social' smarts... does that count?
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Me
♥ Where is the farthest you two have traveled together as a couple? We went to Cancun for our honeymoon...so that is as far as a couple that we have traveled, but Jon has been so many places!
♥ Who has the craziest exes? Me definitely! In fact I had one that still called me even AFTER I was married!
♥ Who has the worst temper? Probably me, Jon is pretty easy going.
♥ Who does the cooking? Me, unless it involves the grill.
♥ Who is more social? oh ME! Jon is catching on though. :)
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Me... I like things picked up and organized
♥ Who is more stubborn? Probably me. but he's pretty hard headed too... which makes for stubborn kids.
♥ Who hogs the bed? I guess I do, I know I hog the sheets for sure!!
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Jon. he leaves for work by 6:30
♥ Where was your first date? We went to the movies to see The Sum of all Fears
♥ Who has the bigger family?I do definitely, just because of the kids, we have 8 kids on my side and none on his.
♥ Do you get flowers often? Maybe once a month or so, Jon knows how much I love having fresh flowers on the counter in the kitchen and how much it cheers me up.
♥ How do you spend the holidays? Since our parents live so close to each other, we usually have two Thanksgivings and two Christmas' that way we get to see both families for both holidays (even though it is super crazy doing that!)
♥ How long did it take to get serious? About a day... no , really about 2 or 3 months.
♥ Who eats more? Jon eats more... and I don't know how he stays so skinny!
♥ Who does the laundry? Me
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Jon by far! His major in college was computer science.
♥Was it love at first sight? Actually no, when I first saw him I told my friend he was way too short for me!! But once I got to know him he won me over.
Loved you once, Love you still
Always have, always will!





1 comment:
Awww...that was cute! I think I will copy it and do one on my blog!
Post a Comment