Well the piano was delivered on Tuesday, and Kaitlyn was so excited. She was so anxious the morning it was coming. Immediately after we set it up she wanted to play on it! So that night her first piano lesson began. She is doing really well and can already play almost all of Mary had a Little Lamb. Jon is so proud of her, and is loving teaching her how to play.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
The piano looks great in there! I love that picture of Kate and Jon...Naomi learned Mary had a little lamb when were in Lexington. She loved it. Gabby actually loved banging on the keys too!
What an a joy to see K play the piano. I bet M will enjoy "playing" it too. RockBand here they come.
That's so cute, I had no idea Jon plays. What a special thing for them to do together.
Post a Comment