Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our Litte Betty Crocker






Kaitlyn had had a perfect day with no accidents in her panties and told me everytime she needed to go potty, so her reward that night after dinner was getting to bake cupcakes with mommy. She was so excited when I told her what she got to do that she ran and got her step stool out of the bathroom and brought it into the kitchen so she could see the countertop. I put all the ingredients in the bowl and then I let her stir, I even tried to let her have a lick of the batter and she wouldn't take it! She definately doesn't have the "Ashley sweet tooth" because we used to fight over who got to lick the beaters!


The final product! Didn't she do great!!!

2 comments:

majorfam said...

So much fun! Naomi LOVES to make cupcakes! I am so proud of Kate, such a big girl! I love the layout! Keep the updates coming!

The Joneses said...

Yay Kaitlyn!! What a fun reward!